[Lustre-announce] Announce: Lustre 1.8.0.1 is available!

Terry Rutledge Terry.Rutledge at Sun.COM
Tue Jun 23 09:12:16 PDT 2009

Hi all,

Sorry about the problem with the link earlier.  The problem
has been corrected and I've verified that it's now pointing
to the correct release.

Please let me know if you experience any other problems.

Terry

Lustre 1.8.0.1 is available on the Sun Download Center Site.

http://www.sun.com/software/products/lustre/get.jsp

The change log and release notes can be read here:

http://wiki.lustre.org/index.php/Use:Change_Log_1.8

Thank you for your assistance; as always, you can report issues via
Bugzilla (https://bugzilla.lustre.org/)

Happy downloading!

-- The Lustre Team --