[Lustre-announce] Oracle Lustre Update

Peter Bojanic peter.bojanic at oracle.com
Wed Mar 31 09:28:15 PDT 2010

Hi folks,

In the February public update we committed to have a more detailed strategy available by the end of March, 2010. It is still our steadfast intention to communicate our plans to the Lustre community.

We are at an advanced stage of planning but are not yet ready to share a public update. Our revised target is the week of April 12, likely a couple of days in advance of LUG.

Thanks for your continued interest and support.

Cheers,
Peter Bojanic