[lustre-announce] LUG 2016: Registration Opens February 1

OpenSFS Administration admin at opensfs.org
Mon Jan 25 15:27:27 PST 2016

 <http://opensfs.org/events/lug-2016/>

Save the Date: LUG 2016

Registration to Open February 1

 <http://opensfs.org/events/lug-2016/> LustreR User Group Conference 2016

April 5-7, 2016

Hilton Portland and Executive Tower

Portland, OR

Are you interested in connecting with thought leaders and developers who are
pushing the boundaries with Lustre? Then join us for LUG 2016
<http://opensfs.org/events/lug-2016/> , the industry's primary venue for
discussion and seminars on the Lustre parallel file system and other open
source file system technologies.

During this 2.5-day event, attendees will have the opportunity to:

*         Hear from the world's leading developers, administrators, solution
providers, and users of Lustre

*         Be an active participant in industry dialogue on best practices
and emerging technologies

*         Explore upcoming developments of the Lustre file system

*         Immerse in the strong Lustre community, working collaboratively to
further the development of Lustre

Online registration will open on February 1, and we will be announcing the
agenda in the coming weeks. Watch for our early-bird registration to save
$50 off your registration rate!

*         Early Bird Registration = $525

*         Regular Registration  = $575

Visit the  <http://opensfs.org/events/lug-2016/> LUG website for real-time
updates on the agenda and other event news.

Lustre Developer Day
We're excited to host our 2nd annual Lustre Developer Day on Monday, April
4. Developers looking for a focused opportunity to present their ideas,
share current work, and learn from others will not want to miss this one-day
event! The Developer Day will provide newer developers with an opportunity
to listen, learn, and network while providing veteran developers with a
forum for socializing current work and issues.