[lustre-announce] LUG 2023 REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN!

OpenSFS Administration admin at opensfs.org
Fri Mar 10 08:49:51 PST 2023

Hello Lustre Community,

We're excited to announce that registration for the Lustre User Group (LUG)
2023 hosted by San Diego Supercomputing Center (SDSC) and located on the
campus of UC San Diego, La Jolla, CA is now open.
<https://na.eventscloud.com/website/48957/> REGISTER ONLINE.  General
registration is $499 for early bird registration. Early bird registration
closes March 31.

As with past LUG events, this year's conference will provide the industry's
primary venue for discussion and seminars on the Lustre parallel file system
and other open source file system technologies. Our first in-person event in
three years will feature various sponsored networking events so you can
remember what your colleagues look like!

Mark your calendars to join us for LUG 2023 on the following dates:

*	Tuesday, May 2, 8:00AM - 5:00PM - LUG Day 1 and Evening reception
*	Wednesday, May 3, 8:00AM - 5:00PM - LUG Day 2 and Evening social
event (6:00-9:00PM)
*	Thursday, May 4, 8:00AM - 12:00PM - LUG Day 3

Agenda information and additional LUG 2023 details are available on the
<https://na.eventscloud.com/website/48957/> LUG 2023 web site.

We would like to thank all our current sponsors!

OpenSFS Annual Meeting

The OpenSFS Annual Meeting will be held in conjunction with LUG 2023. Be
sure to attend to hear the latest updates from the OpenSFS Community, as
well as meet our newly elected Board members.

Student Support

We are pleased to offer travel support for up to five graduate or
postdoctoral students to attend the conference. Details on the application
process are available
<https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd5-ahZI44QhvUHuA5U0kLhh6u1JdLDpQm
tcV62yFtbh3_aNw/viewform> here.

Sponsor Opportunities
Interested in supporting LUG 2023? Check out our
<https://www.opensfs.org/events/lug-2023/> sponsor opportunities and
<mailto:admin at opensfs.org> contact us for more information.

Best Regards,
OpenSFS