[Lustre-devel] Last Chance! Lustre Level I training sessions on November 7-9 in Reno

Karen Li Jingjing.Li at Sun.COM
Mon Oct 29 22:43:56 PDT 2007

Lustre Administration & Support training will be offered on November 7-9
in Reno, Nevada.

Only a few spaces remaining! Click here to register today!
http://www.acteva.com/go/clusterfilesystems

Lustre Administration & Support (CFS1A)

This three day course is ideal for people new to the Lustre File System
and will cover a host of introductory architectural, administration and
support issues. The session will provide a hands-on experience and
culminate with a Level I certification exam.

Course Content:
Day 1:
  * Understanding Lustre
  * Architecting and profiling a Lustre Cluster
Day 2:
  * Configuring Lustre
  * Hands on Lab
Day 3:
  * Troubleshooting Lustre
  * CFS Lustre Level I certification exam

Price:
US$3,000 for 3 days of in-depth technical hands-on instruction

Location
* Circus Circus Hotel
* 500 N. Sierra Street, Reno, NV 89503
* Phone: 1-775-329-0711