[Lustre-devel] RFC: DMU Force Export arch page

Ricardo M. Correia Ricardo.M.Correia at Sun.COM
Mon Apr 14 12:14:04 PDT 2008

Hi Eric, Peter, Andreas, Alex and anyone else interested,

Can you review the DMU Force Export architecture page to see if anything
is wrong or missing?

This is my first attempt at writing an arch page, so any kind of
feedback would be great.
I have tried to describe the use cases from Lustre's point of view, as
opposed to how one would write an arch page if one were concerned about
more specific DMU and ZFS implementation issues.

The URL is http://arch.lustre.org/index.php?title=DMU_Force_Export
(BTW, I don't know how to link this page in the index of arch pages).

Thanks,
Ricardo

--

Ricardo Manuel Correia