[Lustre-devel] Lustre-devel Digest, Vol 23, Issue 6

Peter Bojanic Peter.Bojanic at Sun.COM
Thu Feb 7 05:54:51 PST 2008

Aurélien,

This is fantastic to see! Thanks so much for this contribution to
Lustre. I expect you're going to get a lot of interest and feedback.

You may consider logging a bug and encourage feedback through
comments. This way, you can have a consolidated history of feedback.
Someone like Johann or Andreas can offer you more detailed guidance.

Cheers,
Bojanic