[Lustre-devel] Centos 5.2 with Lustre 1.6.5.1

Wed Jul 30 07:41:20 PDT 2008

On Tue, 2008-07-29 at 11:25 -0700, SoVo Le wrote:
> Hi,
>
> If someone could help me out on this:  Why can't I mount lustre ?

This list is for discussions of lustre development only.  Please use
lustre-discuss for questions such as this.

I have an answer for your question but in order to prevent any further
follow-up to this list of this topic I will hold off answering it until
you post your question to lustre-discuss.

Cheers,
b.