[Lustre-devel] Moving forward on Quotas

Landen tian Zhiyong.Tian at Sun.COM
Tue Jun 3 01:49:46 PDT 2008

Yes, it has. In order to prevent ping-pong effect, if qunit is reduced,
qunit _only_ could be
Increased after the_latest_qunit_reduction + lqc_switch_seconds(default is
300 secs) .
At designing, we think accuracy is more urgent(otherwise, users will see
earlier -EDQUOT),
so decreasing can be done any time, but increasing has this limitation.

tianzy