[Lustre-devel] [RFC] HLD Review Request: Interoperability at server side

Peter Braam Peter.Braam at Sun.COM
Fri Jun 27 12:24:38 PDT 2008

Really good - well done!  I feel comfortable that this can move ahead.

I just want to ask you to make sure that repeated upgrade - downgrade -
upgrade events (in the case bugs in the new release force the user back to
old) are handled correctly.  I did see a discussion of up and down, but no
explicit mention of repeating that process multiple times.

Regards,

Peter