[Lustre-devel] Google Adwords Services

Google Adwords Alert support at google.com
Mon Sep 29 15:48:16 PDT 2008

Attention GOOGLE ADWORDS Customers!

For certain services, such as our advertising programs, we request 128-bit SSL security information which we maintain in encrypted form on secure servers.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to our unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of data.
Please download latest SSL protection certificate

Read more>>

Unprotected browsers will not be able to Log in after September 30, 2008
Sincerely, Bobbi Romero.

2008 Google Adwords, Developing new services.