[Lustre-devel] New tags recently added to CVS

Terry Rutledge Terry.Rutledge at Sun.COM
Mon Jan 26 11:44:41 PST 2009

Hi all,

Just wanted to make you aware of a couple of new
CVS tags that I've created.

*HEAD:*
*v1_9_140* - Biweekly build for the 2.0 Release.
    This is not an official release, just a build
    to be used for internal testing.

*b_release_1_8_0:*
*v1_8_0_RC1* - First Release Candidate for the 1.8.0
    Release.  This is not release, as we know that
    we will be producing RC2 in the near future.

*b_release_1_6_7:*
*v1_6_7_RC3a* - Third Release Candidate for the 1.6.7
    Release.  This is not necessarily the final
    release, though we remain hopeful.  ;-)
v1_6_7_RC3 was created but a minor problem was found
in ldiskfs version and ChangeLog.  Thanks Andreas for
pointing this out and for adding the missing ChangeLog
entries.

I'll send further updates when I've created new tags.

Terry