[Lustre-devel] Mac OS and Windows clients

Alexey Lyashkov Alexey.Lyashkov at Sun.COM
Thu Jul 23 21:29:29 PDT 2009

On Thu, 2009-07-23 at 17:03 -0600, Andreas Dilger wrote:
> On Jul 23, 2009  23:50 +0300, Alexey Lyashkov wrote:
> > On Thu, 2009-07-23 at 10:00 +0200, Tuve Nordius wrote:
> > > I have chosen the FreeBSD port of lustre (http://lustre.sev.net.ua/)
> > > as a starting point for liblustre and the source tree also contains
> > > some kind of fuse client, but i suspect this port is based on lustre
> > > 1.6 ?
> >
> > Isn't. this based on HEAD branch which checkouted ~4 month ago. When i
> > will have time, i will be update to last HEAD sources.
> > Work on FreeBSD client is stoped to wait some work from CLIO and libcfs
> > cleanups, which need to make Solaris port.
>
> Also, Stuart Midgeley (CC'd) worked on a FUSE client for OS/X.  I don't
> know the current status of that (I'm not sure if it was made available
> for wider use or not).

I have patch from Robert Read, which allow HEAD branch is compile libcfs
+ libsysio (and as i remember liblustre) on Mac OS/x, but i never test
this.

--
Alexey Lyashkov <Alexey.Lyashkov at Sun.COM>
Sun Microsystems