[Lustre-devel] using LST for performance testing

Nic Henke nic at cray.com
Thu Sep 24 13:33:18 PDT 2009

Hello,

	I'm hoping to get a few ideas on how we could modify LST to make doing
performance testing easier. Right now we can use "lst stat" to get a
rough idea of performance, but the timers are pretty rough and the data
is a snapshot.

	Any ideas ? I've got cycles to do the coding, but not sure what would
be the best way to fit this into the existing LST framework.

BTW - the ability to dump CSV or some other text file with per-node and
per-group data would also be nice.

Nic