[Lustre-devel] is lustre 2.0.x from repo is broken?

Mikhail Pershin Mikhail.Pershin at Sun.COM
Mon Jul 12 11:08:00 PDT 2010

hello Yuriy,

please try just our master branch. It is working with quota enabled but
has issue with --disable-quota flag as you mentioned, fix is in bug 16890.

--
Mikhail Pershin
Staff Engineer, Lustre Group