[Lustre-devel] Lustre RPC visualization

Michael Kluge Michael.Kluge at tu-dresden.de
Wed Jun 23 04:50:34 PDT 2010

Hi Alexey,

thanks  for the note. How do I do this if I only have a debug log? I see a field "cluuid+ref" in those lines of the log file that we are interested in. cluuid is probably "client uuid". This UUID is definitely associated to the node, that also owns the NID that appears in the same log line? What does "+ref" stands for?

Michael

--

Michael Kluge, M.Sc.

Technische Universität Dresden