[Lustre-devel] problems about the lustre simulator

Tonney Kaiven Cheung zhangys04 at gmail.com
Wed May 19 18:59:27 PDT 2010

Dear everyone!

I have downloaded the lustre simulator from the website
named bugzilla-lustre. But when I use it to do the simulation, if the total
number of clients (or OSTs) is more than 256, the simulator' s progress will
be killed by the OS. And the screen info shows that the simulator is killed
before the client (or OST) creating operation has been finished. Would you
please give me some advise about solving the problem?

Thanks!
Yuksam Cheung
2010-05-20