[Lustre-devel] Query to understand the Lustre request/reply message

Alexey Lyashkov alexey.lyashkov at clusterstor.com
Fri Oct 15 10:22:01 PDT 2010

first comment. please use diff -p to see what function has changed.
second, please use CDEBUG() if need :) you can set debug level via sysctl -w lnet.debug=-1, sysctl -w lnet.debug_subsystem=-1
after it you can get very detail log via lctl dk (dump_kernel) > $log-file.
other comments i say tomorrow.