[Lustre-devel] Queries regarding LDLM_ENQUEUE

Paul Nowoczynski pauln at psc.edu
Wed Oct 20 08:16:59 PDT 2010

Yes! I think I was at this HEC meeting a few years ago?? :)
Here are the pointers to the manpages if anyone else is interested.
http://www.opengroup.org/platform/hecewg/

So my question wasn't so much about the interface which is why I posed a
scenario based on MPI.  But rather, how feasible is it to import the
necessary state the from the client issuing openg() to the rest?
paul