[Lustre-devel] Fwd: Re: [Lustre-discuss] Research on filesystem metadata operation distribution

Guy Coates gmpc at sanger.ac.uk
Tue Apr 26 01:13:48 PDT 2011

Hi,

Please find the stats attached. We happen to log our MDS operations, so
I have included graphs for the past week & month, showing average and
peak operations.

Both filesystems are multi-user scratch filesystems, running a wide mix
of embarrassingly parallel bio-informatics code.

Cheers,

Guy

--
Dr. Guy Coates, Informatics Systems Group
The Wellcome Trust Sanger Institute, Hinxton, Cambridge, CB10 1HH, UK