[Lustre-devel] LNetPoll undefined

Liang Zhen liang at whamcloud.com
Fri Mar 4 17:54:09 PST 2011

Hi Ravi,

Which version of Lustre/LNet are you trying with? Are you trying to build some new code over LNet? Could you show us some example code if you don't mind?
btw, If you are trying this in kernel space, I would suggest to use eq_callback (LNetEQAlloc(...eq_callback)) instead of LNetEQPoll/LNetEQWait, which is better for performance. Polling is not good for performance because all EQs share one single waitq in LNet.

Regards
Liang