[Lustre-devel] Erratum about indexes in robinhood DB

Eric Barton eeb at whamcloud.com
Wed Oct 5 06:03:31 PDT 2011

Thomas,

Thanks a lot and I hope you don't mind me cc-ing lustre-devel as this
seems to be of general interest.

Do you have a feel (or measurements :) for the rate at which a changelog
can be ingested into robinhood?  And I'm wondering about DNE and multiple
changelogs coming from multiple MDTs.  I'd be very interested to know if
you've thought about this and have views on what the maximum ingest rate
could be and whether there will be issues coordinating/merging events
across multiple feeds.

          Cheers,
                   Eric

Eric Barton