[Lustre-devel] Erratum about indexes in robinhood DB

Nathan Rutman Nathan_Rutman at xyratex.com
Tue Oct 11 10:12:35 PDT 2011

We actually already did some of that for a one-off. We didn't push the changes upstream because
there were some ugly layering violations involved.  Vitaly, do you remember the details?

On Oct 11, 2011, at 6:04 AM, Eric Barton wrote:

> Thomas,
>
> Interesting point about changelog entries requiring a 'stat'.
>
> Nathan, what's your take on making changelogs tell you what has
> changed - even if only on "easy" changes?
>
>         Cheers,
>                  Eric

This email may contain privileged or confidential information, which should only be used for the purpose for which it was sent by Xyratex. No further rights or licenses are granted to use such information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender by return and delete it. You may not use, copy, disclose or rely on the information contained in it.

Internet email is susceptible to data corruption, interception and unauthorised amendment for which Xyratex does not accept liability. While we have taken reasonable precautions to ensure that this email is free of viruses, Xyratex does not accept liability for the presence of any computer viruses in this email, nor for any losses caused as a result of viruses.

Xyratex Technology Limited (03134912), Registered in England & Wales, Registered Office, Langstone Road, Havant, Hampshire, PO9 1SA.

The Xyratex group of companies also includes, Xyratex Ltd, registered in Bermuda, Xyratex International Inc, registered in California, Xyratex (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd registered in Malaysia, Xyratex Technology (Wuxi) Co Ltd registered in The People's Republic of China and Xyratex Japan Limited registered in Japan.