[Lustre-devel] [Twg] your opinion about testing improvements (was Lustre-devel Digest, Vol 72, Issue 17)

Alexander Lezhoev Alexander_Lezhoev at xyratex.com
Thu Apr 5 01:40:16 PDT 2012

Hi Chris,

I completely agree that the test-framework must be significantly
revised. We have some plans to improve it and I think, it would be
useful to share our ideas and visions of this task. Really we considered
the separation of tests and Lustre code as a part of the framework
improvement. So I think, we need to share our approaches and develop a
conception which would be satisfactory for all. What do you think about
opening a discussion about new test-framework?

--
Alexander Lezhoev.
Morpheus test team.