[Lustre-devel] ZFS OSD

Christopher J. Morrone morrone2 at llnl.gov
Wed Dec 19 10:09:42 PST 2012

Yes, the ZFS code is in the master branch in the main git repo, and will
be included in Lustre when 2.4 is tagged at the end of April, 2013.

Look in the lustre/osd-zfs subdirectory.

Brian Behlendorf has an example of setting up lustre with zfs here:

   http://zfsonlinux.org/lustre-configure-single.html

But I note that there are still references to the development "orion"
branch, so it needs updating.  If you try the instructions there and
have any trouble, let me know and we'll update it.

Chris