[Lustre-devel] Lustre coding style: use tabs for indentation

Andreas Dilger adilger at whamcloud.com
Mon Jul 16 14:25:11 PDT 2012

Nathan,
most/all of the source files in the master repo have removed the vim/emacs modelines. Some small number of modelines are left in test scripts that have a lot of 4-space indentation, to allow conversion to 4-space tabs without ruining the readability of the code.

The formatting change is not retroactive to 2.1 and 2.2.

Cheers, Andreas