[Lustre-devel] Lustre 2.4 Release

Indivar Nair indivar.nair at techterra.in
Thu Jun 20 10:38:11 PDT 2013

Ok. The diagram seems to suggest that 2.4.0 would be first maintenance
release.

Anyways...

So I will be able to make an inplace upgrade from 2.4.0 to 2.4.1 when it is
released.
i.e. no re-installation of OS or reformatting OSTs when I move to 2.4.1.
Just upgrading the Lustre Kernel and Lustre Packages to 2.4.1 should do.
right?

Regards,

Indivar Nair