[Lustre-devel] lustre kernel configuration

Ron Croonenberg ronc at lanl.gov
Tue May 21 12:04:58 PDT 2013

Hi Chris,

thanks for the link.  What I was looking for was the Linux kernel config
but couldn't find any documentation foor (would have been nice to find
the ones that are actuallu used in the binaries).

Basically what I did is take my RHEL6 config and configured the kernel
wit and compiling that seemed to work. (I did compile the rpms, just a
regular make. That seemed to work for 1.8.7.
I haven't installed anything yet., so we'll see on that part.

thanks,

Ron