[Lustre-devel] Kerberos interest group

Nathan Rutman nathan_rutman at xyratex.com
Wed Sep 25 14:59:22 PDT 2013

We're trying to get a critical mass of people interested in fixing up Lustre's Kerberos support, to help with:
identifying problems
contributing patches
contributing to documentation: HowTo, FAQ, etc.
To this end, we wanted to solicit people to join a mailing list dealing with Lustre GSS (under the auspices of the Indiana University work on GSS shared key).  So if you are interested, please let me know and I will add you to the iudev list.

I love this slide taken from Daniel Kobras' LAD preso
http://www.eofs.eu/fileadmin/lad2013/slides/07_Daniel_Kobras_lustre_gss_eofs_2013.pdf