[lustre-devel] [Iudev] proposed version change for PTLRPC GSS

Nathan Rutman nathan.rutman at seagate.com
Tue Apr 21 12:46:40 PDT 2015

Hi Sebastien -
thanks for pushing this forward. At this point, I want to make sure that we
have the "union" of all the Kerberos fixes from Bull and Seagate on track
for landing. I know you're already working with Andrew but if there's
anything else that you need from Seagate please let me know.

*--*

*Nathan Rutman · Principal Systems ArchitectSeagate Technology** · *+1 503
877-9507* · *GMT-8