[lustre-devel] [Iudev] proposed version change for PTLRPC GSS

Sebastien Buisson sebastien.buisson at atos.net
Thu Jul 9 08:34:54 PDT 2015

Hello James,

I just updated LU-6356 with the Kerberos Test Plan.

Basically, all sanity-krb5 tests pass, with some patches that I will
submit very soon in the ticket.
The notable exceptions are tests related to 'lfs flushctx': I started
investigating, but the thing is I cannot figure out what this command is
supposed to do exactly. So it prevents me from determining which part of
the code should be fixed.

Cheers,
Sebastien.