[Lustre-devel] NEEDED: Volunteers to lead Developer Day discussions

Christopher J. Morrone morrone2 at llnl.gov
Mon Mar 2 09:54:39 PST 2015

Hello everyone,

The Thursday immediately following LUG 2015 will be a Lustre Developer
Day.  Developer Day is the perfect place to pitch your proposed changes
to the Lustre code.  Surrounded by your Lustre software development
peers, you can receive immediate constructive feedback and rally others
to join you in your efforts.

We need volunteers to lead discussions sessions!  Ideally each
discussion session will consist of a short pitch followed by feedback
and discussion with the audience of Lustre developers.

If you are a Lustre software developer and you would like to lead a
discussion session, please contact me with your proposed topic by no
later than 5pm Pacific time on March 9th.

Thanks,
Chris