[lustre-devel] porting Lustre server to RHEL6.7 distro running a kernel.org linux-3.12.39

Patrick Farrell paf at cray.com
Mon Nov 2 11:13:15 PST 2015

Stan,

Why not work with the CentOS 7 kernel on the server anyway?  Is
something your LND needs not available?  CentOS 7 is freely available
and isn't far off in terms of kernel version from 3.12.

You may be hard pressed to get useful advice on changing the ldiskfs
patch series, that has the potential to be a pretty big job.

Regards,
- Patrick Farrell