[lustre-devel] porting Lustre server to RHEL6.7 distro running a kernel.org linux-3.12.39

Patrick Farrell paf at cray.com
Mon Nov 2 11:45:37 PST 2015

For ZFS:

The pitfall is primarily that it's less familiar than ldiskfs, which
basically uses the standard Linux fs tools, like ext.  ZFS is its own
world, which will probably have a learning curve for someone who has not
used it before, and it must be built for the version of the kernel
you're interested in.

But, Ben is right, that's likely to be easier than porting ldiskfs.

- Patrick