[lustre-devel] LMT 3.2 - MDT display

Crowe, Tom thcrowe at iu.edu
Wed Apr 13 13:45:54 PDT 2016

Greetings,

After seeing a presentation at LUG16 (http://cdn.opensfs.org/wp-content/uploads/2016/04/LUG2016D1_LMT-Only-a-Flesh-Wound_Faaland.pdf), I was excited to try the updated version of LMT (3.2) as it appeared detailed MDT/MDS information is included in ltop output.

I have successfully built and installed LMT 3.2, but there is no display of MDT info.

Wondering how I might troubleshoot this further. Everything is working, its just not giving me the MDT/MDS info as I expected it might.

Thanks,
Tom Crowe