[lustre-devel] linux-4.5/drivers/staging/lustre/lustre/ldlm/ldlm_lockd.c:880: wrong % specifier ?

David Binderman dcb314 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 17 10:07:55 PDT 2016

Hello there,

>>The messages are generated by cppcheck, a static analysis tool, not gcc.
>
> What version of cppcheck and what flags did you use? I attempted to scan for these errors and they didn't show up.

I use the development version of cppcheck, but

cppcheck-1.72 --force --enable=all

seems to generate the "in format string" message.

Not sure if that's minimal set of flags or not. --force because cppcheck doesn't want to
investigate everything by default and --enable=all because it isn't very chatty in default mode.

Regards

David Binderman