[lustre-devel] Failing tests

Patrick Farrell paf at cray.com
Mon Feb 13 04:34:08 PST 2017

Michael,

You can either request someone from Intel re-start the tests (this message to the list may do the trick...), or you can re-submit your patch yourself (Re-make the commit with the same Change ID, etc, and just push again), to restart the test process.  (I also concur your patch is unlikely to have caused that test failure.)

- Patrick