[lustre-devel] LUG 2017 questions

James Simmons jsimmons at infradead.org
Mon Feb 13 17:57:50 PST 2017

Just want to make sure the details. I don't see anything about Developer's
day on the OpenSFS site. It starts at 9AM tuesday from what I remember
on the LWG call but the one detail missing is their a extra cost like in
the past. Next question is on the presentations. How much time is given
to each presentation. I plan on giving my standard upstream client
presentation which can be done quickly but I also like to do a
presentation on perf/tracepoint which is a much more in depth topic.