[lustre-devel] Request for review

Dilger, Andreas andreas.dilger at intel.com
Tue May 16 03:20:02 PDT 2017

On May 4, 2017, at 20:24, Patrick Farrell <paf at cray.com> wrote:

> Developer types,
>
> I've got an old patch out for LU-8703 (https://jira.hpdd.intel.com/browse/LU-8307), in need of review:
> https://review.whamcloud.com/#/c/20888/
>
> It's a pretty simple fix and still applicable now, but it needs reviewers.  So I'm looking for volunteers.  Details are in the ticket.
>
> Any takers?

I just found this in my inbox.  Good to see that several people stepped up to do the inspection.

Now, only a few hundred other patches that need review... :-)  I definitely think that in case of patch review that the squeaky wheel gets the attention.  Posting to lustre-devel seems like a good way to get some wider attention onto patches?

Lustre Principal Architect
Intel Corporation