[lustre-devel] lustre and loopback device

Jinshan Xiong jinshan.xiong at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 17:03:53 PDT 2018

Hi Neil,

Sure. Patches are attached for your reference.

The first patch is to bring llite_lloop driver back; the 2nd fixes some
bugs and the 3rd one adds async I/O. The patches are based on 2.7.21, but I
don't think it would be difficult to port them to master. Anyway, it's just
for your reference.

This is a piece of work in progress, please don't use it for production.

Thanks,
Jinshan