[lustre-devel] LNET Configuration Update/Reconciliation

Ben Evans bevans at cray.com
Fri Apr 13 07:01:15 PDT 2018

In LU-4939, I'm working on exporting and importing the parameters set via lctl conf_param and set_param -P.  The output is in yaml, and I've got an importer working in a separate patch that has yet to be accepted upstream.

Would you consider having an exporter for the lnetctl and modprobe.conf settings into yaml so that you could migrate between the two methods of setting configuration?