[lustre-devel] A new drivers/staging/lustre

NeilBrown neilb at suse.com
Mon Jun 11 17:55:13 PDT 2018

On Tue, Jun 12 2018, James Simmons wrote:

>> Greg's patch to remove lustre has now landed in this staging-next tree,
>> so I suspect it will get to Linus before too long.  So I have to find a
>> new place to work on lustre.
>>
>> I've added 2 branches to
>>    git://git.neil.brown.name/linux
>
> Its seems to be down. Do you plan to move the tree somewhere else. Perhaps
> your github page?

Bother - that's what you get for using Linux to host things (my VM
doesn't have heaps of memory and git likes to use a lot, and doesn't
always clean up well after itself).

git.neil.brown.name is back, and github.com/neilbrown/linux now
has two new branches: lustre/lutre and lustre/lustre-testing

Thanks,
NeilBrown