[lustre-devel] Auster and no facet /usr/sbin/lctl

Baptiste Gerondeau baptiste.gerondeau at linaro.org
Tue Jul 16 05:11:19 PDT 2019

Hi,

I'm currently in the process of bringing up the "3 node" x86 cluster and
running "verbose=true ./auster -f multinode -rsv runtests" (on CentOS 7.6
x86 client & server, installed from repos), I keep getting "MDS: No host
defined for facet /usr/sbin/lctl".

Auster then prints out some pdsh stuff, "Failures : 0" and exits after 16s
obviously without running any tests.

Any suggestions?
Thanks a lot,

PS : My multinode config is attached
PPS: I posted to the devel list because it concerned auster, if I need to
post it elsewhere please let me know
--
Baptiste Gerondeau
Engineer - HPC SIG - LDCG - Linaro