[lustre-devel] [LAD'20] Call for Paper & Save the date!

quentin.bouget at cea.fr quentin.bouget at cea.fr
Mon Aug 10 00:18:09 PDT 2020

Dear Lustre Community,

Due to the ongoing pandemic, LAD will be a virtual event this year.
The usual social event and dev' summit are canceled... But admissions
are free of charge! \o/

For this year's edition of LAD, we plan to broadcast 2h of pre-recorded
presentations, twice a day at 8AM and 4PM UTC (same content both times),
from October 13 to October 15.

CEA will set up a short-lived chat platform so that attendees may ask
questions during the broadcasts, and also after them.

Speakers will be expected to attend at least one of their presentation's
broadcast, to answer live questions. They will also be expected to
asynchronously answer questions from the other broadcast.

As usual, presentations will be uploaded on youtube (shortly) after the
event.

We hope the time slots we picked will prove acceptable to everyone.
Please let us know if we missed anything obvious.

*@speaker-candidates*, please submit a summary of your presentation on
easychair <https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=lad20> for review
/before/ September 13.
Further information on the submission and review process is available
here <https://easychair.org/cfp/lad20>.

*@attendees*, registration will open as the agenda gets published, on
September 21.

------

We would like to thank OpenSFS and EOFS for their help.

Cheers, stay safe,
Quentin