[lustre-devel] [LAD'20] Only a few days left to register

quentin.bouget at cea.fr quentin.bouget at cea.fr
Fri Oct 9 01:38:19 PDT 2020

Dear Lustre Community,

LAD starts Tuesday, next week!

If you have not yet registered to either the "morning" session
<https://zoom.us/webinar/register/5016002711948/WN_99ynkxvaTse1V5OSE1vuvw>
(8AM UTC), or the "afternoon" one
<https://zoom.us/webinar/register/6016002712219/WN_MPj_qU7NQc6xOJjkxAnyAQ>
(4PM UTC), please do so as soon as possible.

The agenda is available on the event's website
<https://www.eofs.eu/events/lad20>.

Note that only half of those who registered on Zoom also accepted our
invitation to our chat platform <https://lad20.zulipchat.com> (ie. Zulip).
Access to the chat platform is arguably the point of LAD'20.
Otherwise, you may just as well wait for us to publish the presentations
on our youtube channel
<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvuKgIQS1QMyomnkVTNQX8w>.

If you did not receive your invitation, please reach out to us at
lad at eofs.eu (but do check your spam folder first ;-])

"See" you soon,
Quentin

PS: Do *not* wait until Tuesday to register! The invites to the chat
platform are sent manually, and we are unlikely to closely monitor
registrations during the event itself.