[lustre-devel] [LAD21] Submit a presentation before your summer holidays!

Thomas.LEIBOVICI at CEA.FR Thomas.LEIBOVICI at CEA.FR
Mon Aug 2 01:55:38 PDT 2021

Only one month left to propose a presentation for LAD21!
Just take a few minutes to write a short summary on this portal: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=lad21

We will be grateful! This year, speakers will be rewarded with a great exclusive goodie of LAD'21!

Topics
We invite members of the Lustre community to send proposals for a 20-25min presentation about:
    - feedback / news about a particular Lustre feature;
    - a good Lustre success (/ failure) story;
    - tools of the Lustre ecosystem;
    - administration experiences, configuration, tunings...

Pre-recorded presentations will be aired online from September 28th to September 30th. A chat platform will make it possible to ask questions to presenters and discuss with other members of the Lustre community.

About LAD
Lustre Admins & Devs Workshop is a great opportunity for Lustre worldwide administrators and developers to gather and exchange their experiences, developments, tools, good practices and more. It usually takes place in Europe/France, but due to the current pandemic context, it takes place in the form of a webinar (free of charge).

More information about LAD21: https://www.eofs.eu/events/lad21

Best regards,
Thomas