[lustre-devel] o2iblnd/socklnd security

Degremont, Aurelien degremoa at amazon.com
Wed Jan 6 01:33:42 PST 2021

Based on my experience, people usually enforced privileged ports (this is default anyway, no?)
I only see complex setups where this could be a problem for admin, but what problem this option is causing to you?

You should probably send that to lustre-discuss if you want to have a simple survey of what people are using.