[lustre-devel] Lustre Arm64 Development and Release

Peter Jones pjones at whamcloud.com
Fri Jul 30 05:46:00 PDT 2021

Xinliang

There are presently no specific plans/timeline around providing an aarch64 release. This would certainly be something that we could look into if there remains consistent interest/engagement on this. Most of the issues on that short list of tickets have been around for some years  already. I suggest that we revisit this topic when the list is down to 1-2 remaining issues.

Peter