[lustre-devel] Whamcloud lab move

Peter Jones pjones at whamcloud.com
Mon Nov 8 19:55:55 PST 2021

Hi there

The community build/test infrastructure will be moving between data centers.

We will make every effort to minimize the disruption during this transition but there will need to be a brief outage (of some hours) on Nov 10th as we bring services up in the new location.

There may be longer than normal turnaround for builds/testing to run in the following weeks until as we will be running with significantly reduced capacity while equipment is relocating.

Please be patient during this time and defer any work that is not time-sensitive until after the transition is complete.

JIRA, gerrit and the wiki will not be impacted by this change.

Thanks

Whamcloud Team