[lustre-devel] [EXTERNAL] Re: Lustre Arm stuff status and work plan

Simmons, James simmonsja at ornl.gov
Tue Mar 15 15:09:00 PDT 2022

Hello.

    I have been watching your efforts to doing your own testing and this is something ORNL has been interested in as well.
I was thinking would you be willing to do a joint talk at LUG on this effort. We can pool our knowledge on how to doing
local testing and feeding it back to WC. Would you be interested?